Sunday, October 7, 2012

can't you hear me knocking

on your window...

hey man, this weekend is the Avocado LOVE Fest in Carpinteria....did you know you can grind up the avocado skins, dry them out, roll them and smoke 'em and get high? it's true...and we got all sorts of fun things going on like young high school girls swimming naked in a big vat of guacamole..oh yeah..I'll be on that..

and the chicks at the Medical Response Station..oooh la la....help me girls!!!


and we got tractors on display..I love tractors! and on Saturday at 6:00PM at the Plaza Theatre they will show "Woodstock" man...thousands of muddy hippies and up and coming soon to be wealthy musicians will play on stage....this was some serious organic coolness...Ten Years After..CSN. Joan Baez, Cocker, the Who...competition at its finest..Woodstock wasn't all peace and love you know...there were some serious fights behind the scenes!

but we've grown and learned and I guarantee there won't be any fights in Carp this weekend...


ok so I go get some coffee and see we have a new weekly rag called the Sentinel...and the front page starts off with some slacker dude, Matt Mazzaball telling us: "My toes are in the sand. I sit alone, cold Corona nearby and spent lime resting lazily on a round green plastic table, looking out at a very typical Santa Barbara afternoon"...geez dude... last time I checked limes weren't lazy and they can't look out on the afternoon because they don't have eyes... instead of drinking beer all afternoon, take a remedial writing course at Adult Ed!! 

 the Sentinel is so thin that I picked up three copies by mistake..I'll know better next time...but looking thru it I found it rather BORING!! it's Jim Buckley's venture, the guy who owns the Montecito Journal, which I find entertaining at times..but the Sentinel is sinfully bad..with Opinions by the online SB View- people like the chubby blonde chic wut don't like homeless people- the SBView ~Keeping Santa Barbara Boring~ it's a perfect fit!!

ok so Halloweenie Mad Man Peter Lance is still chasing after Officer Kasi Beutel....this time Lance accuses her of Worker Comp fraud but then goes off on some dark detailed long embrionic journey tangent thru the past to nowhere.... I couldn't make heads of tails what he was saying other than it's yet another conspiracy against him!! he's got more shady characters in this story than I've ever seen...EVERYONE IN GOV'T IS IN ON THE COVER UP... only I don't know what the cover up is!! and neither does Lance..he's chasing his tail!

the News-Press and Lance see these vast conspiracies probably because they are induced by too much drug use..I'm serious...the drugs running thru the News-Press people could fill a Columbian cartel!! you get paranoid because all your normal checks and balances get fried when you are doing drugs..so the perspective is messed up...through their eyes...

through cocaine eyes

No comments: