Tuesday, October 2, 2012

orange colored sky

flash, bam, alacazam...
so it was Oct 1st and the air was cool and crisp in the morn..I was curious about the Cappello vs Ampersand hearing at 9:30 am..I was ready.. I got up and ventured into Santa Barbara and SB5 court room...
oh, I see there's a new French restaurant opening across from the court house..the French Table...bon!!
 
Judge Denise Deblahblah was presiding so in I went and two blonde lawyers were sitting down.. I can't tell ya what I wanted from these two because I could get arrested...but I was feeling liquidy if you know what I mean....these two gals looked like ice cream cones and I was gonna be their topping if you catch my drift...it's Halloween season and I feel like mutilating their bodies..in a good way!

ok so anyway I'm waiting and hear a few items, some demurrers, some trial motions, some etcs but what I don't hear is Cappello's name or Ampersand's name..then the Judge says she has turned the matter over to Judge Anderle in SB3 for tomorrow at 9:30 AM!

oh, I see..I get up and do my best to get here but everyone else just dose what they want? is that it, Judge Denise?

yes that's it and there's nothing I can do about it so maybe I'll go tomorrow...but Cappello and Wendy are two snakes in the same pit....money rules them...both have huge Karma debts...and Buddha is watching....

the Lance Capers
I was watching Mr. Wimpy Show, Worthen One on One again to try and determine if it was recent or an old one....Lance was still talking about himself and his "legendary" journalistic history...babbling a mile a minute and laughing and crying as if he were on some weird speed drug... Lance breathlessly brags about his expertise in everything and this sounds like old stuff..a repeat..but then I heard Lance was emailing Officer Kasi Beutel about his plans for a new series in the News-Press about her.... and then Mr .Wimpy mentioned the Libya attack so I knew it was a recent show...it appears Lance, who was crying to Mr. Wimpy about his divorce is majorly obsessed with Officer Beutel!

now, Lance's series will be a review of his DUI case he's already written about... and the newest part is that he tries to tie two unrelated stories together about cops in LA who set up DUI arrests and lied about it and were fired..and concluding the same thing happens in Santa Barbara..with absolutely zero evidence against the SB police dept..

Lance said he's writing these latest articles because the City of Santa Barbara won't tell him what he wants to hear.. won't co-operate with him which is just silly...

but the question is why would Lance run to the News-Press again to rehash these issues? why wouldn't he go to court and resolve his theory there? the answer is because he has no clue what he's talking about! no clue..it's all conspiracies and speculations and wishes...he can't connect the dots because there are no dots...but he needs to sell books to the idiots who believe his nonsense..as you can see by the photo Lance has descended into madness!

and the cops will keep arresting drunk drivers and drunk drivers will keep crashing and/or killing people and drugs will keep killing people..and Lance, Nipper and Wendy and NP editor Don Katich will remain clueless...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, he's back. The series began today on the News-Press' front page. It's also prominently displayed on Peter Lance's updated (funny, it kinda looks like a newspaper) Web site. Plus, he's back on Match.com. Same photo taken years ago, but at least he's not lying about his age this time.