Saturday, October 20, 2012

some days you eat the bear


some days the bear eats you....

it's been reported that middle aged Wendy- types are walking their dogs on the trails around town and leaving plastic bags full of dog shit like Easter eggs...it's like a little Easter egg hunt only instead of painted eggs, you find little plastic bags full of dog shit...and lots of them..

I find this incomprehensible so I may need to enter rehab soon..the things I'm having to process lately and make sense out of are just too much to bear...hey do bears shit in the woods??

I have never taken a dump in the woods...I've peed in the bushes a few times, but I've regulated my BM so that...well, it's almost perfect...besides I've never spent any significant time in the wilderness but when I do, I never go up Shit Creek without a paddle!!

but anyway... back to the Wendy-types and their designer dogs...ooooooooh, I do not like these people one little bit..they have neurotic dogs that are pampered all day long or cooped up somewhere, then they go on a power walking hike and the dogs don't know a trail from another dog's asshole, so they get all excited and stupid meanwhile the coyotes are watching and laughing at them...

keep these mutts off the trails!!
coyotes are real dogs so I have no issue with coyote scat...I've seen it at the Bluffs and it's obvious that coyotes eat very healthy...the scat is reddish with seeds and grasses and is the consistancy of clay...however, domestic dogs are very different...their waste is gushy and gooey and stinks and as a kid, I stepped in it....it's worse now...what with all the silly dog food commercials..

oh, now I see they have Gourmet Dog Food! WTF?? these people take their dogs out to dinner, these Wendy-types, the they feed them this gourmet junk that people would eat..then they get up the next day after sleeping with their dogs and go for a hike and they take little plastic bags and after the dog craps they pick it up, put it in the bag, and drop the bag on the ground....then when I go for a hike on the Bluffs in Carp, I find little bags of dog shit on the ground, left by self-entitled Wendy types..this is all simply the theater of the absurd!!!
these people are worthless pieces of shit!!

No comments: