Wednesday, October 3, 2012

the green green grass of home

there's a guard and a sad old padre...

so I try again to check the Capello/Ampersand hearing and this time it's in SB3...the Court House in Santa Barbara has become my second home...I spend lots of time here...it's nice..the grass is green, the scenery is pretty and always there's girls walking by should I contemplate a legitimate rape...it's my happy place here! and if I ever become homeless, I've picked out a spot to sleep...behind the gate of the Backup Generator is a suitable rest area where no one could find me...

I like this room SB3..windows open..fan on..very comfortable...it's about 9:00 am and I check the docket on the door before I enter the courtroom and the hearing for Barry and Wendy is listed at 8:30 am...oh..but Judge Denise said 9:30 am...so I went in anyway and there's that blonde lawyer again sitting pretty...if my heart had windows, you'd see a heart full of love just for you...

so I watch her for awhile then her case comes up and she's wearing a suit..dark grey with a tight dress..her legs were strong and feminine...her shapely ass was sharply outlined by her dress...she's a knockout and yet she continues to ignore me....

she leaves afterward.... then I wait some more then a bunch of lawyers barge in the room, all dressed in black they sit next to me.. I was getting nervous because I was chewing gum in court and dressed in tee shirt amd shorts and they looked like FBI or CIA..but after awhile, I relaxed..one guy had a book he put down next to me WATER CODE 2012 so I know that maybe he was going to hear Pat Nesbitt vs the Montecito Water District...I don't know...then a fraud case for the Melchiori Construction Company and something's up with that family.. I hope they work it out..then I wait some more and it looks like I missed the Cappello & Ampersand deal...

and I tell ya, getting up and chasing these phantom hearings with Wendy and Barry is making my ass weary.

No comments: