Saturday, October 6, 2012

I put a spell on you...

CITIZENS BEWARE!! SANTA BARBARA POLICE OFFICERS ARE CASTING SPELLS ON PEOPLE MAKING THEM BREAK THE LAW!!!

now I can understand being upset if you are arrested and thrown in jail for something you didn't do... I spent the night in jail once because the cops found me sleeping in my car...they ran a check and discovered I hadn't paid some traffic tickets..there was a warrant out for my arrest...I was arrested for inciting a peaceful riot...my body stunk but I kept my funk...I was 7 years old and couldn't find my way home... they cuffed me and took me to the big house..I was in a holding tank with some other losers...oh that was fun...five guys with one pot to piss in....one guy, a black guy sat on the floor and got to making weird sounds and rocking back and forth...there was a hippie in there staring at the wall.. and there was me..a freaking poor scruffy folk singer behind bars with some riff raff..

Rocky Mountain High my ass..I'm in JAIL John Denver!!! I remember "Tangled Up in Blue" playing on the radio alot in those days...Dylan was singing about my life!! "workin' as a cook for a spell"

anyway, I got bailed out and then had to pay $400 in tickets...I went to court and tried to be smartass and sweet-talk the pretty Judge and she saw right through it and slapped the fines on me anyway..

ok so I learned a valuable lesson..I vowed never to return to jail again unless I was on a Ride-A-long with a cop and he was arresting someone...but I was scared straight to be sure...jail is such a dead end...a grey nowhere place...

well I was tired of being poor.. and I wasn't into selling door to door..and I worked like the devil to be more...

if you obey the law and follow the rules or try to change them if they are stupid, then you won't be mad at cops when you're in your 60s!

No comments: