Monday, April 15, 2013

I Shot the Sheriff

but I didn't shoot the deputy...

I found the ammo, Scott!!
 
so I'm reading the News-Press and Scott Steepleton's got a front page story about a box of bullets missing from the SB Police Dept....it allegedly happened 4 months ago...

uh..ok...Wendy and Nipper have been trying for years to pin something on the cops because the SBPD keeps busting Wendy's friends for DUI or drug-related issues so maybe this is the story and Scott Steepleton is their obedient little mutt for the job! in reality, the story is a mess..

I've been in the basement of the cops station and have seen the shooting range..all the boxes of bullets neatly stacked.... the rounds..the safety glasses and hearing protection..it's the place where officers train in case they have to use deadly force....believe me you don't want some private security guard doing this type of work..it's the cops who are trained to make these split-second decisions to use lethal force

the range has got the cardboard cut-out bad guys and the whole nine yards..it's pretty cool..I met the Rangemaster who seemed like a nice guy..

but I must confess Scott..I took the box of bullets and I shot the sheriff..but I didn't shoot no deputy...

well, after reading Scott's interpretation of events, I can't figure out what happened the night before Christmas at the PD other than nothing really..I mean it's like me misplacing something I received and then my brother telling my father about it then my father comes down and yells at me but it turns out I really didn't misplace anything because my sister came in and used it for her own little pleasures.... or maybe it's like ordering 15 lightbulbs and they only send me 14...

and Scott had a source who told him about the "missing ammo?" but we don't know who it is...hmmmm, was it Frank or Dale from the city council? probably not...but a front page story, four months old, about a missing box of bullets that really wasn't missing.....I think the News-Press is just delirious...simply crazy

ship to shore

 
so those big ships anchored off shore are pretty big....and when they become disabled, the big gov't comes out to rescue them and now I hear the Carnival Cruise Line that has had so many problems and needed to be rescued won't pay their bill....they want the taxpayers to pay: Carnival Corp. says all maritime interests must assist without question those in trouble at sea, a duty that would not include reimbursing the U.S. roughly $800000!

Wounded Warriors
and let's hear it for gambling enterprises and non-profits that give back so much to the community!!!

ORLANDO, Fla. — Florida's lieutenant governor resigned and nearly 60 other people were charged in a scandal involving a purported veterans charity that authorities said Wednesday was a front for a $300 million gambling operation.

The organization, Allied Veterans of the World, runs nearly 50 Internet parlors with computerized slot machine-style games, which have come under scrutiny in Florida but are in a gray legal area.

Even so, investigators said the charity was a fraud and executives gave precious little to veterans while lavishing millions on themselves, spending it on boats, beachfront condos and Maseratis, Ferraris and Porsches.

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi called the alleged scam "callous" and "despicable" and said it "insults every American who ever wore a military uniform."

Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll was not among those charged but resigned a day after she was questioned by investigators.

The public relations firm she co-owned, 3 N&JC, did work for St. Augustine-based Allied Veterans. A Navy veteran who served in the Gulf War, Carroll also appeared in a TV ad in 2011 promoting the organization's work on behalf of veterans and their families.

stealing from the vets under the guise of a non-profit...now that's a capital offense

No comments: