Saturday, April 13, 2013

stray cat strut

Oooooooh / Black and orange stray cat sittin' on a fence / Ain't got enough dough to pay the rent / I'm flat broke but I don't care / I strut right by with my tail in the air


 
well geez...I thought a gag order was supposed to last forever but nooooo...way to go Judge Rigali you dimwitted neanderthal asswipe!!

the Tony DeNunzio DUI re-trial dismissal is barely cold and already Darryl Genis is emailing me, strutting around like cat with a rat in its mouth, the rat being DeNunzio...so Darryl tells me he predicted the outcome of the re-trial ...says Darryl: "I predicted dismissal a month ago and before that I predicted the acquittal on the BAC .09 as well as the guilty on the suspended license charge"


first of all Darryl, I predicted the guilty on a suspended license charge last year and I know he was drinking booze at the Boathouse, so I was right about that too...

whether the judge thinks it's true or Joyce thinks it's true or you or Tony think it's true is irrelevant...

now what is true is that Joyce Dudley took the long road out of Eden and messed up the DUI thing...if I were the prosecutor, Tony would be in jail swinging from a sheet right about now instead of plotting his next moves to get to Happy Hour at the Boathouse...

I said if Genis hung the jury twice, I'd praise his lawyerly skills...but that didn't happen...I've done all I can from my lofty perch so I hope Tony enjoys his probation and stops hitting girls..

I just got a check from the Superior Court for $55$ for my part in Judge Hill's voir dire for the eastside gangbanger trial...when I entered the jury box and told Hill what I thought of his skills as a judge, I made the whole room die with laughter..and I'd like to think that check is a payment for my first stand-up comedy routine....

now, the only conclusion I can draw from your routine Darryl and the DUI hearings and trials is that Hill and Rigali are a couple of knuckleheads...like you and Tony!

No comments: