Monday, April 22, 2013

Me and Bobby McGee

freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose

and now we have sweety Ojai actress gal Reese Witherspoon who was so good in "Election" and her dumbass talent agent drunk husband were driving in the wrong lane in Atlanta! geez Reese how'd you get hooked up with this loser? you should've married me!! we coulda blazed a trail up and down Highway 150, you and me...me and Bobby McGee

Reese and loser hubby mugshot
Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth were arrested over the weekend in a DUI-related incident in Atlanta, Ga. Variety reports that the Oscar-winning actress and CAA agent, who was operating the vehicle, were pulled over early Friday morning after a cop noticed the car driving in the wrong lane.

According to a police report obtained by Variety, "Ms. Witherspoon began to hang out the window and say that she did not believe I was a real police officer. I told Mrs. Witherspoon to sit on her butt and be quiet."

The report continued: "Mrs. Witherspoon asked, 'Do you know my name?' I answered, 'No, I don't need to know your name.' I then added, 'Right now.' Ms. Witherspoon stated, 'You're about to find out who I am.'... Ms. Witherspoon also stated, 'You're going to be on national news.' I advised Ms. Witherspoon that was fine."

Witherspoon is charged with disorderly conduct for getting into a verbal fight with the police officer. Toth, whose blood alcohol level was recorded as .139, has been charged with driving while intoxicated.

In her statement of apology, Witherspoon adds that "I had one too many and was disrespectful to the officer who was just doing his job. I have nothing but respect for the police and I'm very sorry for my behavior."

 

and sports announcer Al Michaels was busted for DUI...way to go Al
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Police in Southern California say that NBC Sports announcer Al Michaels has been arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.

Santa Monica police Sgt. Thomas McLaughlin says Michaels was taken into custody Friday night. McLaughlin could provide no additional details.

so let's see if AL hires a DUI attorney, blames the cops who busted him and sues LA for civil rights abuse..or will he tell everyone: "you can't arrest me, I'm an award winning broadcaster!" or will he be a man and step up to the plate and take responsibility for his actions...

and speaking dumb drunks..I know there's a river of booze running thru the streets of Santa Barbara and pretty soon the cops will be using PT-109 boats instead of cars to patrol the city- spot a drunk driver, fire torpedo!!

but the video of the Denunzio arrest can best be viewed thru the eyes of a sober person like me and here's what's going on: I do know that cops often stop and wait..they don't lie in wait or stalk..they get information on their patrol car computers all the time..info is constantly coming in...on incidents that they may have to check out, like a fight at a Mesa condo, or a parolee being spotted somewhere...that's their job sometimes....to sit and wait for the parolee..some cops will go up and knock on doors if they suspect a known troublemaker is back in town.... so maybe Tudor got some info on Denunzio on is partol car computer, who knows...I bet Denunzio was in the database with all his domestic violence issues or previous DUIs....

the BUCK STOPS WITH DENUNZIO NOT THE COPS...they have a job to do and they do it...simply, Denunzio acted like a terrorist, got caught and he was arrested.....that's Tudor's job..you boozehounds can second-guess the cops all you want...but if I was a cop and I had info that a DUI suspect with a history of domestic violence was driving on a suspended license and was at a watering hole and maybe I didn't see his front plate, hell yes I'd wait for him, follow him and pull him over...and I'd be ready for him if he pulled any crap with me....that's why I wear a gun, a taser, a billyclub and handcuffs and a radio...

now all this other stuff is bullshit...a distraction from the real and only issue..all the lawyers and their smokescreens don't change the fact that the real and only issue is Tony DeNunzio and his inability to control himself/obey the law... that is the problem....

and that's all there and there ain't no more...

2 comments:

Not a fan of D.G. either; But said...

O.K. your argument is pretty weak.

It appears from the onset of the video, where Tudor runs out from behind the guard rail, that he is primed, ready to assault; for a missing license plate? You're not that stupid.

The SBPD needs to explain; 1.) why Tudor was at this location to begin with. 2.) Why Tudor was behind the guard rail hiding or whatever. 3.) Why did he wait 3 miles and several vehicle code violations to pull over the suspect. 4.) How much did Tudor know about Denunzio and at what point in the pursuit did he know (i.e. prior arrests, parole conditions, violations etc.)

I am inclined to give the SBPD the benefit of the doubt except without answers and other questionable instances (not related to Lance or other DUI high-profile allegations) I suspect at least a little bit of corruption going on.

Mick Von Caw said...

my argument is sound as a pound if you understand logic...but Denunzio needs to explain why he was drinking and driving with a suspended license from a previous DUI...as a law-abiding taxpayer, I deserve answers!!!