Wednesday, October 22, 2008

go ahead and JUMP!

no.. wait! don't worry..be happy

Does reading the Santa Barbara News-Press signal a suicide response in middle aged women? Well, according to a new study, it is possible. My goal is to prevent suicides and to confront the black dog...
The other question is should we stop people from killing themselves..the answer is Yes, of course..clinical depression can mess with the thought processes and magnify problems..and you gotta hold on for dear life to get out of the tunnel..but there is a light at the end..it's called awareness..so don't be afraid...

healthier you!

Now, back to the NewsPress..I've read feature stories about middle aged women wearing jewelry, shopping at Luis Vitton and other ghastly frivolities and I've been sorely tempted to cut my own throat after reading the paper, but I know that would not help anyone (except my enemies!). I know the main readership of the NewsPress is rich white women over 50...not a bad group, pretty good in bed (so I've heard), but a little screwy in the head.. and now I read that: Middle-aged women drive rise in U.S. suicides
Overall rate grew 0.7 percent between 1999 and 2005, researchers report
WASHINGTON - U.S. suicide rates appear to be on the rise, driven mostly by middle-aged white women, researchers reported on Tuesday.
They found a disturbing increase in suicides between 1999 and 2005 and said the pattern had changed in an unmistakable way — although the reasons behind the change are not clear....


Well, the reasons are clear to me! The NewsPress is responsible! The constant drivel, stupidity, meaningless stories, lies, repetitive editorials, temper tantrums, unionphobia, fish stories, spineless advertisers, Dr. Laura and other mindless columnists are driving women crazy!
So STOP READING THE NEWS-PRESS..
and you may live to tell about it!

No comments: