Thursday, October 23, 2008

LSMFT

Loose Sweaters Mean Flabby Tits...

coffee may reduce the size of yours.... (altho the inverse may be true for men!)
where do I start...if they are too big then I feel intimidated..if they are too small, then I feel cheated..if they are just right, I'll follow you around like a dog..or a baby...or a dirty old man...or a fine upstanding citizen...or

how many cups of Starbucks do women drink..4 or 5 a day from a big gulp; then they go to a plastic sugeon for breast augmentation..always after this procedure the breasts look funny, too round like baseballs...nature does a better job..leave them alone you easy living self-centered bitches....
but seriously...
Women who drink coffee as a pick-me-up might discover it keeps their breast size down. Even if smaller breasts aren't their cup of tea, there's a great tradeoff: a lower breast cancer risk.
"Drinking coffee can have a major effect on breast size," said Helena Jernström, an oncology researcher from Sweden's Lund University whose team discovered the connection.
The team found that about half of women have a gene that links breast size to coffee intake, The Local reported. Healthy, premenopausal women with the gene who drink three or more cups of coffee a day have smaller breasts. Those women also have a lower risk of breast cancer.
this post was presented as a public service...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I brew my own coffee, don't want plastic surgery, and prefer men who look me straight in the eye instead of the bosom.

But then I never thought of myself as being arm candy.

Anonymous said...

Madame Red..duly noted! (except the bosom part)