Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Don't Give a Damn....

'bout a bad reputation!

But Wendo does...Hey..what ever happened to Agnes Huff the public relations, marketing communications, crisis management and strategic counseling gal...
Aunt Agnes was brought in to do damage control during the many NewsPress public relations gaffes: labor relation violations, drunken editors, fools on parade, just plain weirdness as Travis illustrates: the reason the city was planning to makeover De La Guerra Plaza was to punish the Santa Barbara NewsPress for writing editorials critical of city hall...Travis supposedly attended law school but must've missed the logic classes:
Logic. A form of deductive reasoning consisting of a major premise, a minor premise, and a conclusion; for example, The NewsPress write editorials, the major premise, the City of Santa Barbara hates editorials, the minor premise, therefore, the city wants to makeover De La Guerra Plaza, the conclusion. whew!
I called up Agnes to see how she was and if she still wears those pointy black shoes...just some Halloween spur of the moment questions..She said "who are you?" I said "it's me Mick..a blogger in SB"..she said "you mean a booger in SB"...I said "yeah... ha ha"...Hey Agnes..you got a boyfriend? I always thought you were kinda sexy in a dark way..she said "I wouldn't date you if my lifeline depended on it"..I said "awww..don't be cruel"... she said "I'll be whatevah! I said.."I like blonde women just like you, do you ache, just like a woman, but break just like a little girl?"..She said..."FUCK OFF and slammed the phone down"..
good night Irene, good night Irene, I'll see you in my dreams....

No comments: