Monday, October 27, 2008

Robogirl...

ring ring ring ring.....

I pick up the phone and Robogirl starts yapping:
"Hello, a lot of people have been talking about Hannah Beth Jacksons' behavior during this campaign...." "Hello, Tony Strickland is an environmental leader...." so goes the voice for Tony Strickland's campaign..a girl with a snotty attitude..the least she could do is call me live so I could have a little phone sex with her! Geez..no manners! I wonder who is it..Erin Brockovich? Why does she keep calling me? These are lowball tactics that Travis Weirdstrong or Spendy McFlaw at the NewsPress would use... If I'm in the middle of listening to a symphony on a Sunday afternoon, I don't need someone from Tony Strickland's campaign calling with a recorded message telling me what a piece of trash Hannah Beth Jackson is...so let's connect the dots: NewsPress likes Strickland and hates Hannah Beth and uses every media opportunity to tell me so. They must be donating to the Stickland campaign with all the money Spendy got from divorcing a cell phone billionaire..so vote YES ON G and tax these clowns for abusing the communications code!
This media barrage is not what people use to decide who to vote for...do they? If they do, then this is the laziest electorate in California history..who the fuck cares how Spendy and Travis are going to vote?
Tony's campaign has been pretty silly...he looks like a big dumb Ken doll..and Hannah Beth is just a little less obnoxious, but I'd rather have her on a desert island with me than Tony...Tony's wife? now that's another story....
Here's a little message to the campaigns..I always hang up on your Robomessages because they are stupid..try using a real live girl with a sexy voice next time you call me, and she can talk all she wants..this should only take a few minutes...
now back to the symphony....

No comments: