Monday, October 6, 2008

Special Election Section...

Listen up you little faggots!

If you think I'm gonna vote no on proposition 8 so you can get married you are crazy! I'm a proud Catholic and the bible says "NO FAGS!" .. marriage is a sanctuary set up by our lord Jesus between a man and a woman...a child deserves a mom and dad, not a dad and a dad or a mom and a mom or a dike and a dad..the "nuculer" American family is the last best hope for civilization..it is a healthy nurturing place even if dad is psycho and if d-i-v-o-r-c-e was illegal, it would be even happier..like Disneyland.
You gay people need to get back in the closet and close the door on your disgusting activities...you make me sick. You will go to hell! The one good thing is two gay guys can't have an abortion, so I support that.
You should come to my church where we turn queers into normal people..I'll pray for you and who knows, you might meet a potential husband or wife here...you will be heterosexual even though sex is evil says my pastor, although in confession, he breathes funny and groans when I talk and tells me I'm cute?! Then he asks if I'd like to have a session with the wise master!! That's why I don't like confession anymore...I think he's homo...
But you better get straight! We need heroes more than ever and my heroes are Ronald Reagan and Billy Graham..God fearing Christians who loved their families and America and tried to protect us from the most evil of evils.... ourselves...
NO on 8!! I mean YES on 8!!
whatever....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mick,

I'm so disheartened to hear about your experiences.

And I was thinking of dyeing my hair blond, just for you.

Anonymous said...

Now hold on before you slam the door on that idea, Red..I'm role playing here and I was just making a point about homophobia...come back here! If you dyed your hair blonde it would mix with the red and the final color would be strawberry..and guess what..I eat strawberries!